The Apple Box Mindset
What do we look for in our employees? An unwavering sense of style. An inexhaustible spirit to achieve perfection. The resolve to quash any non-believers. The audacity to break the rules of business. The character to inspire others. The imagination to create value out of nothing. The vision to see the big picture. An obsession with every last, little damn detail. A constant sense of urgency. The poise to work through the toughest challenges. The humility to carefully listen. The confidence to defend our life’s work. An intense desire to push further—to step up for the best outcomes possible. The hard-charging individuals below.
- Job Description: Managing and communicating people’s ideas.
- You are most creative when: Sunday morning cup of coffee.
- The best trip you’ve been on: African safari in Kenya.
- Favorite quote: If your cup is full, may it be again. – Robert Hunter
- Job Description: Manage day to day office operations, offer support to the rest of the team.
- Super power would be: Flying! I sometimes have dreams I can fly and then wake up disappointed that it’s not real.
- Best trip you've been on: Riding my bicycle from Pittsburgh to D.C.
- Favorite quote: I’m still learning. – Michelangelo
- Job Description: Creating value out of nothing
- Time when most creative: 4:46 in the AM
- The name of your autobiography would be: Die Trying
- Favorite quote: No man is completely worthless; he can always serve as a horrible example –George Halas
- Job Description: Visually communicating ideas
- The name of your autobiography would be: Why Am I Always Hungry?
- One thing people would be most surprised to hear: I was the captain of a national championship winning dance team (I'm pretty modest).
- Favorite Quote: I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry.- Gabriel Iglesias
- Job Description: Right-click-> edit
- Apple or Microsoft: Apple
- The name of your autobiography would be: Help
- Favorite quote: Chance favors the prepared mind – Louis Pasteur
Michael M. Kadrie
- Can I solicit my business directly to you? No. I'm not the droid you're looking for.
- Job Description: Apparently nobody can describe all that I do. It's complicated.
- Superhero power would be: Nuclear vision. Then I could cook bacon just by looking at it.
- One person living or dead you’d like to have lunch with would be: Jesus
- Favorite quote: Everything you can imagine is real –Pablo Picasso
- Job Description: Create/find the words to make ideas come to life.
- You are most creative when: I'm asleep - my dreams can get pretty interesting.
- One person living or dead you'd like to have lunch with would be: Stevie Nicks ... unless my mom is reading this, then it's my mom.
- Favorite quote: Dance first, think later. It's the natural order- Samuel BeckettContent Marketing Specialist
- Job Description: Provide support to the team throughout the entire creative process
- The best trip you've been on: Skiing in Mount Jungfrau
- The name of your Autobiography would be: Confessions of a Chocoholic
- One person living or dead you’d like to have lunch with would be: My sister Claire in Denver or my Grandpa Jack Salmon
Outside the Box
- Digital Marketing
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Auditing
- Executive Communication
- Content Marketing
- Website Content
- Script Writing
- Public Media Relations
- Creative Strategist
- Social Media Marketing
- HTML5 expert
- Java script/CSS/PHP
- Database integration
- E-commerce sites
- Interactive & video integration
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Media planning & buying
- Media negotiating
- Digital media planning
- Paid social media
- Metrics & reporting
- SEO auditing & analysis
- Organic search optimization
- Website metadata optimization
- Search rankings & reporting
- Keywork analysis