The Apple Box Mindset
What do we look for in our employees? An unwavering sense of style. An inexhaustible spirit to achieve perfection. The resolve to quash any non-believers. The audacity to break the rules of business. The character to inspire others. The imagination to create value out of nothing. The vision to see the big picture. An obsession with every last, little damn detail. A constant sense of urgency. The poise to work through the toughest challenges. The humility to carefully listen. The confidence to defend our life’s work. An intense desire to push further—to step up for the best outcomes possible. The hard-charging individuals below.
- Job Description: Manage business operations, HR, help support the team in any way I can.
- Super power would be: Flying! I sometimes have dreams I can fly and then wake up disappointed that it’s not real.
- Best trip you've been on: Riding my bicycle from Pittsburgh to D.C.
- Favorite quote: I’m still learning. – Michelangelo
- Job Description: Creating value out of nothing
- Time when most creative: 4:46 in the AM
- The name of your autobiography would be: Die Trying
- Favorite quote: No man is completely worthless; he can always serve as a horrible example –George Halas
- Job Description: Visually communicating ideas
- The name of your autobiography would be: Why Am I Always Hungry?
- One thing people would be most surprised to hear: I was the captain of a national championship winning dance team (I'm pretty modest).
- Favorite Quote: I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry.- Gabriel Iglesias
Michael M. Kadrie
- Can I solicit my business directly to you? No. I'm not the droid you're looking for.
- Job Description: Apparently nobody can describe all that I do. It's complicated.
- Superhero power would be: Nuclear vision. Then I could cook bacon just by looking at it.
- One person living or dead you’d like to have lunch with would be: Jesus
- Favorite quote: Everything you can imagine is real –Pablo Picasso
- Job Description: Create/find the words to make ideas come to life.
- You are most creative when: I'm asleep - my dreams can get pretty interesting.
- One person living or dead you'd like to have lunch with would be: Stevie Nicks ... unless my mom is reading this, then it's my mom.
- Favorite quote: Dance first, think later. It's the natural order- Samuel Beckett
- Job Description: Provide support to the team throughout the entire creative process
- The best trip you've been on: Skiing in Mount Jungfrau
- The name of your Autobiography would be: Confessions of a Chocoholic
- One person living or dead you’d like to have lunch with would be: My sister Claire in Denver or my Grandpa Jack Salmon
Tim Blair Jr.
- Job Description: Provide guidance and support to the team from inception to completion of a project
- You are most creative when: Drinking a cup of coffee
- Super power would be: The ability to time travel
- Favorite quote: I love a good nap. Sometimes it’s the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning. – George Costanza
- Job Description: Designing and illustrating what can’t be seen yet.
- You are most creative when: I am surrounded by an abundance of life. Generally, in nature somewhere or around a bustle of people.
- Super power would be: Teleportation
- Favorite quote: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. – Maya Angelou
- Job Description: It’s all about video. And everything in between.
- Superpower would be: Replication. Then I would truly be a one-man production crew.
- Favorite Quote: There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English into sanity.- Sanya, from Changes by Jim Butcher
- The name of your autobiography would be: Mistakes were made…I’m okay.
- You are most creative when: There is ambience and activity in the environment. If not, there’s always music to listen to.
Outside the Box
- Live event A/V expertise
- Technical setup & direction
- Remote live streaming & webinar presentations
- Mixed in-person/virtual conferences & meetings
- Multi-camera/screens/sound productions
- Staging, lighting & set design
- Digital Marketing
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Auditing
- Executive Communication
- Content Marketing
- Website Content
- Script Writing
- HTML5 expert
- Java script/CSS/PHP
- Database integration
- E-commerce sites
- Interactive & video integration
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Media planning & buying
- Media negotiating
- Digital media planning
- Paid social media
- Metrics & reporting
- SEO auditing & analysis
- Organic search optimization
- Website metadata optimization
- Search rankings & reporting
- Keywork analysis