Graphic Design Internship
Part time (20-30 hours per week.)
We are very excited to offer a Graphic Design Summer Internship to begin mid-end of May. Currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Intern to support our team. We’re looking for a team-player who has a winning attitude and the drive to learn and advance his/her career by gaining knowledge and responsibility in a growing, fast paced work environment. This individual must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, juggle multiple tasks, and provide excellent support and customer service. This internship is for experience and provides minimal compensation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Solution-oriented, results-oriented, resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Ability to articulate and interact with all levels of management
- A great attitude with a passion for creativity and design
- Good typography, conceptual and overall design skills
- Experience in print and web design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and/ or Photography skills a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
For consideration please send resume and brief letter of interest to Laura Varga email@example.com
Marketing Internship Opportunities
Apple Box Studios provides year-round internships for students studying communications, advertising, graphic design, web design or digital marketing. The internships are typically assigned for the Fall and Spring Semesters, as well as the Summer Break. Any interested students should email Laura Varga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative & Communication Freelance Opportunities
Apple Box Studios employs a scalable business model, often relying on independent creative, writing and technical talent to enhance our team on a variety of communication projects. If you’re interested in working with us, please email Laura Varga at email@example.com.