Part time (20-30 hours per week.)
We are very excited to offer a Fall Internship to begin as soon as available. Currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Intern to support our team. We’re looking for a team-player who has a winning attitude and the drive to learn and advance his/her career by gaining knowledge and responsibility in a growing, fast-paced work environment. This individual must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, juggle multiple tasks, and provide excellent support and customer service. This internship is for experience only and provides minimal compensation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Solution-oriented, results-oriented, resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Ability to articulate and interact with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented and proactive
General Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Administrative Support/Phone coverage
- Data Entry
- Project Management
- Production Support
- Public Relations – Press Release support
- Email Blasts
- Website administration/updates
- Event Planning
- Database Management
For consideration please send a resume and brief letter of interest to Laura Varga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Internship Opportunities
Apple Box Studios provides year-round internships for students studying communications, advertising, graphic design, web design or digital marketing. The internships are typically assigned for the Fall and Spring Semesters, as well as the Summer Break. Any interested students should email Laura Varga at email@example.com.
Creative & Communication Freelance Opportunities
Apple Box Studios employs a scalable business model, often relying on independent creative, writing and technical talent to enhance our team on a variety of communication projects. If you’re interested in working with us, please email Laura Varga at firstname.lastname@example.org.