Part time (15-20 hours per week.)
We are very excited to offer a Fall Internship to begin October 2019. Currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Intern to support our team. We’re looking for a team-player who has a winning attitude and the drive to learn and advance his/her career by gaining knowledge and responsibility in a growing, fast paced work environment. This individual must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, juggle multiple tasks, and provide excellent support and customer service.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Solution-oriented, results-oriented, resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Ability to articulate and interact with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
General Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Administrative Support/Phone coverage
- Data Entry
- Production Support
- Public Relations – Press Release support
- Email Blasts
- Website administration/updates
- Event Planning
- Database Management
All interested should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full-Time Communication Positions
While we are not hiring any full-time positions at the moment, Apple Box Studios continues to grow, so we recommend you check back in to our Advertising Careers page frequently for job listings.
Marketing Internship Opportunities
Apple Box Studios provides year-round internships for students studying communications, advertising, graphic design, web design or digital marketing. The internships are typically assigned for the Fall and Spring Semesters, as well as the Summer Break. Any interested students should email Tana Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative & Communication Freelance Opportunities
Apple Box Studios employs a scalable business model, often relying on independent creative, writing and technical talent to enhance our team on a variety of communication projects. If you’re interested in working with us, please email Tana Mitchell at email@example.com.