Freelance Graphic Designer
We are currently seeking freelance Graphic Designers to help with overflow work on an as-needed basis. Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be hard working, and able to work well with a group as well as independently. Opportunities include creating integrated ad campaigns, websites, magazine publications, social media, and video. The right candidate should also possess the following qualifications:
- 5 years experience in the industry (preferred)
- Strong, diverse portfolio ranging from print to web
- Good typography, conceptual, and overall design skills
- A great attitude with a passion for creativity and design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and/or photography skills a plus!
All resumes for this position should be accompanied by an online portfolio or a pdf of samples of work.
This is a freelance position for candidates living within the Pittsburgh area. Must be available to participate in client meetings and creative brainstorming sessions during business hours. Please email your resume and portfolio to Laura Varga at email@example.com.
Business Development Internship
Part time (16-24 hours per week)
Apple Box Studios, a Pittsburgh-based boutique advertising agency, is eagerly seeking a Business Development Intern to begin in August or upon availability. The person we’re looking for has a winning attitude, the drive to learn, and the intention to advance his/her career in a growing, fast-paced work environment. This individual must communicate effectively, juggle multiple tasks, and provide excellent support and customer service. This internship is ideal for students in their Junior or Senior year of college, but open to post-graduates as well.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Solution-oriented, results-oriented, resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Ability to articulate and interact with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, and proactive
General Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Data Entry
- Lead Generation
- E-mail Blasts
- Lists Creation
- Database Management
***No cold calling will be required***
To apply, please email your resume and a brief letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Internship Opportunities
Apple Box Studios provides year-round internships for students studying communications, advertising, graphic design, web design, or digital marketing. The internships are typically assigned for the Fall and Spring Semesters, as well as the Summer Break. Any interested students should email Laura Varga at email@example.com.
Creative & Communication Freelance Opportunities
Apple Box Studios employs a scalable business model, often relying on independent creative, writing and technical talent to enhance our team on a variety of communication projects. We are always interested in Video Editors, Voice Over Talent, Graphic Designers, SEO Experts, etc. If you’re interested in working with us, please email Laura Varga at firstname.lastname@example.org.