Part time (20-30 hours per week.)
We are very excited to offer a Spring Internship to begin early January 2022. Currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Intern to support our team. We’re looking for a team-player who has a winning attitude and the drive to learn and advance his/her career by gaining knowledge and responsibility in a growing, fast paced work environment. This individual must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, juggle multiple tasks, and provide excellent support and customer service. This internship is for experience only and provides minimal compensation. Candidates must be in their Junior or Senior year of college.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Solution-oriented, results-oriented, resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Ability to articulate and interact with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
General Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Administrative Support/Phone coverage
- Data Entry
- Project Management
- Production Support
- Public Relations – Press Release support
- Email Blasts
- Website administration/updates
- Event Planning
- Database Management
To apply please email your resume and a brief letter of interest to email@example.com
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Freelance Graphic Designer
Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be hard working and able to work well with a group as well as independently. Opportunities include everything from creating integrated ad campaigns, websites, social media, and video. The right candidate should also possess the following qualifications:
· 5 years experience in the industry. (Preferred)
· Strong, diverse portfolio ranging from print to web
· Good typography, conceptual and overall design skills
· A great attitude with a passion for creativity and design
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Illustration and/or Photography skills a plus!
All resumes for this position should be accompanied by an online portfolio or a pdf of samples of work.
This position is Freelance and on an as needed basis for overflow work. Candidates must live in the Pittsburgh area. Please email resume and portfolio to Laura Varga firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Internship Opportunities
Apple Box Studios provides year-round internships for students studying communications, advertising, graphic design, web design or digital marketing. The internships are typically assigned for the Fall and Spring Semesters, as well as the Summer Break. Any interested students should email Laura Varga at email@example.com.
Creative & Communication Freelance Opportunities
Apple Box Studios employs a scalable business model, often relying on independent creative, writing and technical talent to enhance our team on a variety of communication projects. If you’re interested in working with us, please email Laura Varga at firstname.lastname@example.org.