Apple Box Studios is Hiring
Apple Box Studios seeks an experienced Web Developer on a Freelance basis, with the potential for future hire. Successful candidates will create CMS-driven responsive websites and ecommerce sites, set-up and execute email campaigns, and perform a wide variety of updates and maintenance to existing client websites. Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation and the ability to multitask are additional elements for success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of cutting edge web technologies for CMS-driven sites via Joomla and WordPress
- Customize 3rd party extensions for CMS sites as needed to match proposed UI and UX
- Build-out websites according to design and UX specifications
- Creation of web service based API’s (Such as Google API’s) following industry standard patterns
- Contribute input and feedback to the design and architecture of the overall website as per UI and UX needs
- High comfort level with HTML5/CSS
- High comfort level with responsive web design (bootstrap / media queries / responsive navigation)
- Experience with open source CMS (Joomla/WordPress/Drupal)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Version control knowledge such as GitHub
- JS/jQuery and/or MVC (Angular, React, Ember, Vue) experience
- PHP/mySQL experience
- Web-to-print experience a plus (Digital Storefront)
- Should be able and willing to jump into any phase of web development and web-to-print portals, whether it is design, development or maintenance.
- A solid understanding of the website development processes, from the layout/user interface to implementation/delivery.
- Candidate should be a superb listener and able to effectively communicate and collaborate with our clients and in-house associates.
- Strong organizational work-flow skills
- Impeccable follow-through
- Must be comfortable in meeting and communicating with clients (in certain situations)
- SEO Knowledge a big plus!
- 1 – 5 years of experience
- Associates degree or higher
All interested, please email your resume to Tana Mitchell at email@example.com